Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Koosharem Halloween Party
Every year we attend  the Halloween party in Koosharem with my parents and sister. Its the the Elementary school's big fundraiser with dinner, raffles, costume contest and games for the kids. Last year Carter couldn't leave the prizes for the raffles alone and this year was no different. They had a box full of boy toys and Carter was all over it. I put in 6 tickets and crossed my fingers. I knew if another little boy won that box he would probably cry and I would never hear the end of it. To my surprise we actually won it! He was so excited and I was so thankful I didn't have to drag a bawling kid home! If you can't tell, Carter is the grasshopper from "A Bugs Life" and Brooklyn is a bee. My Niece was a witch, and placed 3rd in the costume contest and my nephew was a horse. It was a fun night!

No comments: