Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008 sure was great!

Chad and I celebrated six memorable years together,
We've made it through sunshine and even stormy weather!

After moving south, we enjoyed the first year in our new home,
Even though to and from work and school Chad had to roam!

Happy birthday to Carter, this year he turned two,
He loves, trucks, trains, tractors and his favorite color is blue!

He also received four new cousins and a sister in May,
Something must have been in the water, what can I say!

Brooklyn was welcomed into our new family of four,
Our lives were changed forever, we couldn't ask for more!

After seven years in x-ray, I finally quit work,
I traded  in my  paycheck  for an apron skirt!

Our two trips to California sure were fun,
Disneyland and Sea World, but the beach was Carter's favorite one!

My brother returned  from Iraq after a year apart,
he's a hero to us, he even got a purple heart!

Time spent with friends and family was simply the best,
What a great year, we have truly been blessed!

We wish you all a Christmas  that is warm and bright,
Remembering the birth of our Savior that cold, winter's night!




2 comments:

Lacie said...

Merry Christmas you guys. We sure have had fun being your friends. I thought we were getting out of the snow but all we had was snow the whole drive. Even in the Mojave Dessert!! I think that is a first. It was crazy! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

The Godoy's said...

I sure love you guys! It was SO fun seeing you and your beautiful home! I am SO grateful for you Alicia..thankyou for being SUCH a wonderful friend and an amazing example!!! I love you!! MErry Christmas:)