Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, you look like a monkey and...you smell like one too!
We had such a fun time celebrating Carter's 4th birthday this year. First he wanted a dinosaur themed party and just as I start to hand make invitations, he changes his mind to spiderman, figures! First on Tuesday at preschool, he was the star of the day and got to wear the birthday hat and bring treats. Wednesday, his actual birthday,we had a play date with some of his friends at Jumpin Jax. We brought lunches and the kids had lots of fun playing together. Saturday was his Spiderman party and are grateful for all who came and helped make it special day! I can't believe it has been four years since Chad and I first became parents. Carter is so into dinosaurs, super heros and transformers. He loves preschool and sounding words out. His favorite color is still blue and everything has to be blue. We are so thankful to have such a creative and curious kid in our life. We love you Carter!
Carter opening our gift to him Wednesday morning. If you noticed I reused a Santa bag from Christmas but since Carter is still singing Christmas songs, I didn't think he'd mind!
Gum, (his favorite), summer clothes and some cash. He is really into earning his own money to buy things at the store.
The kids were so busy playing I had to beg them to stop and play the spiderman game I had planned. Carter never did take a break to eat lunch.
Brooklyn and Taryn playing in the tent Carter got from Grandma Carolyn.
Carter peaking while playing the Spiderman game.
Jeran
The little girls having a turn.
Even the big girls had a turn!
This is my favorite when Tyree was just eating her cupcake right off the table! They all got pretty messy.
Carter blowing out his Spiderman candle and Chad trying to figure out how to work the transformer Grandma Helen bought.
He even wore his Spiderman shirt!
Taylee, Carter and Chad, still trying to work the transformer!

3 comments:

Bruce and Amber said...

I am so sorry we missed it.. :( I reallly wanted Mckayzie to be there.. Our kids have been sick all week and i didn't want to give that to yours. Looks like he had alot of fun! love you guys.

Kam Belly Soup said...

im pretty sure carter peeked at our birthday party too. sneeky kid.

The Godoy's said...

I can't believe how fast time goes by! look at us go with our little people:)!! Love you! Can't wait to see you in May:)