Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Chad!
Saturday was Chad's 28th birthday! Not as exciting as he probably would have liked it to be, but hopefully still a good day. He got to do some golfing with Carter and his Dad, he took Carter to the park for an Easter egg hunt,(I had to work) he took a long nap(his favorite) and then we dinner with some family out at the sand dunes! I hope it was a good day...he is a great husband and the best dad I 've ever seen! We are grateful for all he does for our growing family! As Carter would say, "Hap Birday you Dad"!

3 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

Happy Birthday Chad!

The Torgersen's said...

Send us your e-mail address to we can add you to our viewers! Carter is so cute....you're little princess is sure to be a doll too! I love the pics of Huntington Beach!!! torgersen5@yahoo.com

The Godoy's said...

Hello there..I now have a blog, I sent you an email with the invite.. I love all these pictures, it's so fun to see how big Carter is. I can't believe it. Evie is getting so big already, I can't wait until you meet her..she is just precious Alicia..love you lots.. and miss you too!!
Launi