Sperry Family Weekend
We spent the weekend with Chad's family. We started off with swimming at Spanish Fork Reservoir and the Payson City Pool. We had planned to just go to the pool but forgot they didn't open until 4:00 since school just started and decided to kill some time at the reservoir. We just discovered the reservoir last week and it's our new favorite place! Too bad we don't live in Spanish Fork or we would be there more often! Next we headed to Maple Grove Campground by Scipio. The cousins had lots of fun fishing, playing on the rope swing, hiking and basically getting dirty! It was nice to have one last getaway before Chad starts working every weekend.

1 comment:
ok brooklyn looks SO BIG!!! I can't stand it..I miss you guys! We are coming up for Labor day..but shhhh don't tell my mom and dad..we're suprising them..also..we are going to be in utah for Halloween..you should go to Koosh for the party...I know..we both feel the same about koosh..but the halloween party is ALWAYS fun!!!! love you!
Post a Comment